Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mahalo Nui For Blessings

A dentist’s chair is not where I wanted to be yesterday when I usually write these blog updates … Teeth trouble is one of my biggest personal peeves! I will have difficulty enjoying any home-cooked Thanksgiving foods but the friends I will be sharing that with will be special. I can still count many blessings.

Pele continues dazzling locals and visitors out at the Waikupanaha ocean entry off the lava-severed Kalapana end of highway 130. A weather disturbance is sweeping close to the islands and caused flash flooding on Kauai this morning and very large north ocean swells the past two days. Here on the southeast side of the Big Island we have mostly cloudy skies, gusty cool winds and occasional rain showers.

Have a wonderful day,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment